2011年9月4日星期日

Brother's birthday!

Today was my young brother's real birthday. My whole family went for breakfast and bought lots of cookie and puffs especially curry puff~his favourite. The freaking Sunday had just started. Playing facebook's game in front of computer, study, listen to nice chinese song then continued my game...== Gee~to make my young brother happy, he suggested me to watch 'Final Destination 5'. OMG!!! That was freaking scary, furious and disgusting...Eww~

Final Destination 5

Well firstly i would like to advice you guys those who cannot watch disgusting thing and things related to horrible death. Please don't force yourself to watch it or ask someone to accompany you when you are watching. =D

* It was something related to the death that cannot stopped by human, when it is the right time the death will come and get your life away by making any dreadful accident.

I had a lots of fun with my two handsome brother. I had followed them to play basketball...LOL. Although i am not pro enough, but i really enjoy the game with them. I felt so blessed cause i have a wonderful family although we are not rich people.

~~I love you, you love me, we are happy family~~

Remember our family member is our supporting pole, trust them ^^

没有评论:

发表评论