2011年6月24日星期五

‘鬼也笑’好看!

昨天晚上啊~看了‘鬼也笑’。哈哈~虽然有点可怕可是蛮好笑的!
有一部分我非常喜欢而且快笑破肚皮了!!
Mr: If you cook at the field,enemy aircraft fly over, see the fire they will bombard the whole area,EVERYBODY will DIE! Do you understand what i'm saying?

Three soldier: Yes...

Mr: I think you still don't understand what i'm talking about. Let me give you another example'If you cook in the jungle,enemy aircraft fly over, see the fire they will bombard the whole area, YOU DIE, I DIE, EVERYBODY DIE!

Three soldier:点了点头

Mr: I think you really don't understand what am i saying. Let me give you a LAST example'
If i cook in the jungle...

A Soldier:...enemy aircraft fly over...
B Soldier:..see the fire..
C Soldier:...they will bombard the whole area...

Three Soldier:YOU DIE, I DIE, EVERYBODY DIE!

Mr:Very good! You understand what i'm saying!

因为这个让我笑了几分钟~

没有评论:

发表评论