2011年7月11日星期一

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! REMEMBER

Gee~what a 'good' luck fell on me??? So it wasn't a GOOD luck!

This morning I had check my PLKN status. And result cames out with



Tahniah ......Terpilih



Nama: MARILYN XXXX XXXX XXXXXX

No. I/C: 940XXXXXXXXX





Isn't that cool? Do you knew tat I have been waited for a whole day since yesterday and finally i got the result this morning......



MARILYN!!!! Wake up PLEASE!!! Stop procrastinating your time, you aren't left many time to sit for SPM! There are about 136 days!



PLEASE Mind your own business, MARILYN! Forget about people's fringe, gossip and any bad things, THEY ARE NOT UR BUSINESS!!!STOP TO BE BUSYBODY!



Who you think you are? Advise her as an Ex-prefect? Come on~You are not qualified to do so!

Fine! any gossip surrounding you just refuse to listen to it, it will not comes any benefit to you too....STUDY DO SO!



So, STUDY & REVISE FREQUENTLY!!!



I have to commit my words! THIS IS MY NEW PRINCIPLE! I should follow it before its too late.



没有评论:

发表评论