2009年11月11日星期三

What a Boring Day

This morning i dunno y coz i can sleep till 9 AM!!!Walau A the latest news lai de wo~After woke up, brush my teeth, wash my face den sit in front of COMPUTER again..LoL =.= Hmm, ate some CHOCOLATE COOKIES!!!
+
Den after tat wan eat MEDICINE lagi..I switch on the computer>log in Facebook>Play PouPee>Play Pet Society>Play Typing Maniac..
After log in Facebook, i went to leave comment for frenz, post some words on FRenz's Wall,PLay Pet Society(I like The MOST)..First tym i can play TYPING MANIAC until 2nd place.Whee!~!

*PouPee-Got renewal in Latest Snapshot lur~So Sweet, Get Ribbon with New Ways, Dress up my PouPee in type of "WINTER", add new PouPee Friends. AHHHHH~~2day Katherine cames out NEW ITEM AGAIN!!!I haven't collect enough RIBBON to buy ler~Haiz...1 more thingz i HATE the MOST is DISCOUNT FOR BODY PART!!!!! I hate myself tat tym go n change my LOOK by using 1000 RIBBON!!!

When it was almoz 12.04 pm, my MUMMY ask me went out 2 pick up my Little BROTHER..Hmm, when i arrived my primary school, i went to fetch "HIM"-Not another "HIM"
Was my Little Brother's "HIM"..Lol =.= I saw Nelson were arround school ^^. After i enter d school, i went to COMPUTER room to fetch my Little Brother..Later i saw Nelson's Sis-Cheryl..Yay~

Haiz..after fetching HIM, he shows his " FACE" again..My MUMMY kinda lazy to advise HIM..Me as Sister advise HIM again & again. When He finish eating, we go shop around my hometown...Yer~I wish to buy one Gift Pack o~Haih...After went home, i had ate
Of coz not i m the one huh finish it~I share wif my Little Brother...Aiyo~I oso go n chg my Blogspot lur, i oso got see 平旦漫画. Hehe...I love BLUE so so much, ALL the BLOGSPOT are BLUEEE...

Later at 6pm..I watch (The Little Nyonya) again.

After tat i swept floor again>bath>ate dinner>wash dishes>see 平旦漫画 again>watch tv frm 8.30pm to mayb 11pm lur~

1. The Parental Guide
2. Dinner Impossible
3. 9.30pm's Chinese News
4. 幸福满贯
5. 男人之苦

Until here lur~Gonna go to sleep =.=zzz

没有评论:

发表评论