2009年11月9日星期一

The Last Day in School(2009)

Haiz..yesterday i asked my best BUDDY-Yvonne wat 2 wear in next morning..She told me kokum tee at first then after i had sleep, she sent me a msg again: " Sry for disturbing is class tee.."Ahhhhh....this morning i forgot 2 switch on my phone so i dunno liao~Haiz, this morning i reach school den she told me sry is class tee..好可惜哟!!!Last day but didn wear class tee...YER~~~~~~~~

Nvm la..morning tym ah..Perhimpunan Isnin lorh~Listen Pengetua speech & speech..Bla, bla, bla....Joanna found me & gave me her 纪念纸 to write..Wah~I think was the 1st tym i can write so LONG!!! Later watch a few videos den company Yvonne 2 look for Pn. Olivia. Help teacher correct papers & copy d marks..^^
9 am~We recess lor! Yeah..EAT TYM!!!! Lol =.=

After tat back 2 dewan for PENYAMPAIAN HADIAH! Before the majlis start, once again PENGETUA speechhhhh.....I got Chui Shiang_MIao's 纪念纸 again, write la.....
Wow~My class got hamper(Win in many activities)So FUN got HAMPER!!!Next..we hav sesi penggambaran kelas by kelas. Haiz..I MISS Tat MOMMENT!!!!
We took many picture such as frenz & frenz, teacher & student & many la...

Before go home, i company Melody & Erica to find someone..1st i wanna to find JOANNA to giv back her 纪念纸, I gave her a Great HUG & shake her hand FINALLY wish for Her SPM...Later i company Erica to find Mark Goh & Mr.Yasser..Yeah~I had took a photo wif MArk Goh..(He was rubbing my hair =.=) I didn got d photo yet, after i got it i will post it up~ ^^Uh...I helped Erica to take photo wif Mr. Yasser again. Den go home, I'll be MISSING all of YOU!!!

After went home, I put down all my things den start sit in front of computer~search for news in Facebook, play Cinema Tycoon, Poupee..Yeah~Finally i found one of my best frenz since primary school she left, we never keep in touch oledi..Haha ^^ She had found me..So miss her T_T
Hehe..after tat i go swept floor & busy this n that until 6 pm..I watch

Finish watching, i go bath quickly & had dinner wif Family..I wash all d plates & bowls...Almost 8.10 pm, i try to chat wif my Goh2. I m trying to ask HIM about "receive CHRIST". I oso dunno la...He call me & tell me many thing tat he knew like: Joining CEll Groups & all tat la...I know is GOOD for me but what about my father's side, i m afraid he won't like it~Haiz..How??

So i should stop here..N is tym to zzz lurh~...Bye ^^

没有评论:

发表评论