2009年11月26日星期四

JiaPo, I love you 4ever!

(This will be the last day for my last grandma.)

This morning i woke up at 8.20am. Yeah~i had woke up earlier 10 mins..LOL =.= After woke up, haiz...play computer lor den wash face, brush teeth, eat breakfast(My mum cooks GON LAO MEE) Aiya..toooooo SALTY!!! zzzz....Got thing eat stil complain tis & tat..Haiz~~~

I play facebook, PouPee & Pet Society! Hehe..all the tym was juz play & play. Janet cal me ask me really need 2 go 1 borneo? i wan go cp take photo lar~Haha...i think both of us had take until crazy like taking drugs. Haha!!! Today i had post 2 NEW ITEM~WHEE!!!!

After finish playing game, my smal bro had came bac frm school & is tym 2 let him play. My mum cook MEE SOUP for me & him. After eating, he was the one huh play in front of computer.
Well..after i finish washing plates..I continue to copy my JAPANESE WORD!!! Is really fun to write JAPANESE WORD!!

Haiz...my smal brother had stop playing..Hehe~Tym for me to use computer again.YEAH!!! WALAO...Katherine sell LUCKY BAG again. IS FOR XMAS!!! I MUZ BUY IT!!! Dun let myself dissapointed lyk laz tym...Play till 5.18pm, i went out to play frisbee with my smal bro. while we play happily, mum oso came out to practise her cycling.

Suddenly...a call had COME!!! My grandma's maid had cal: Sen, panggil mama cepat datang sekarang, nenek tidak boleh sudah!!! Den i put down d phone..tel mum: 妈,JiaPo不行了. Mum throw down the bicycle den quickly ran to my grandma hse tat juz near my hse. My smal bro cycle his bicycle wif mum go there den i stay at home to lock all the door 1st..Later i oso ran to there, when i arrive there, mum & maid was crying..i genuflect in front of grandma, i try to talk to her but...................SHE HAD LEFT WITH DISBURDEN COZ SHE WAS VERY OLD & she will not be so painful oledi.
At tat tym, i had tremble..i am very sad!!! I HATE MYSELF Y I DON CARE ABOUT HER? SHE ALWAYS SHOUT BUT I DIDN CARE...Y SHUD I DO THIS??? My mum keep on calling all my uncle & aunty with her tears.

After all my uncle & aunty came bac, all of them go in grandma room & try to talk to her but no respond...& sum of them cried sadly. Haiz...wat a sad day~

After all this happen, i recall all the memories that i had spent with HER~(My Greatest Grandma). Grandma(JiaPo) I will always remember & love you 4ever.

没有评论:

发表评论