2012年10月8日星期一

I m gonna explode~~~

Oh my GOD~~~is week 4 now. Why time elapsed just as we winked our eyes?

Well, my sem 2 life started...For me, i would think this sem is a challenge for me. Why i say so??
Because my sem 2 practical group is HOPELESS!!! All the report i have to do it myself, aren't you guys tell me to give others do it since their LAZINESS and SIMPLY DO become more horrible? My lecture told me the report is half of my coursework mark. On the day the lecture distribute us into groups, i turned to be moody and speechless plus i was not in the mood to talk to friends. Fine, i cant complain so much since i had chose this subject and i have to accept my destiny.

Seriously this sem is my toughest period, due to the reason~in last sem, i got an A- in my english so i was distributed into A class. Why they done this? To balance the study level of every students. Well, perhaps it was not so bad at all, i still have 3 of my friends same class with me,Huey2, Monica and Jin. In this sem, we have to do our 10 min individual presentation, summary writing and group presentation. The great news is we dont have to wear formal looking, HEHE! our lecture said formal attire doesn't mean you can speak well.

Oh~i never talk about my friends live nearby. Actually i got 3 friends live at the same area with me, Jingjie same condo different block, Huey2 nearby condo, Lingjin nearby condo. But recently Huey2 moved to her new condo which is at PV, so i left 2 friends. We used to go home together, went to UCHA blow water (what i learnt at KL), went to buy grocery, ate dinner together and also went to pasar malam. At KL, i had a lot of memorable memories with all my new friends. Plus, i learnt to be independent.

By the way~i had ever be emotional since last week. I zipped my mouth as my mouth filled with gold, i was totally hopeless. I felt stressful due to the report thing. I never thought to cry just to release my stress but doing nothing unconsciously. It feels like i am not myself. After sometimes chatted with my bestie, i felt better and i m thankful for her. I became normal again at the next day. ^.^

I felt so sorry for my hometown friends that i couldn't attend the gathering. I promised my friend earlier to accompany her to Lowyat look for a new phone casing. The next day, they changed the plan...they want to go for a riding or so called cycling at Putrajaya on Saturday which was the day my hometown friends invited me out. That day was also my classmate's birthday~they had a BBQ party at night. Time crushed at the same, my friend (the driver not afford to drive me home as soon as possible because they want to buy something prepare for the BBQ party) so i can't be that selfish. I m really sorry for my friends. Hope you guys understand, if you guys went out on Sunday, i m sure ON!

So sorry, my dear friends T^T

Till here then, i still have to go school to discuss report with friends. I will try my best in this SEM! 화이팅!
할수있어!

没有评论:

发表评论