2012年10月27日星期六

I love EMO!

Well, its been a long time. Here i m back again. I m become totally EMO...i wish to cry out loud but i don't want too. I seriously don't understand what m i doing. I used to be a hyper active girl and optimistic plus love to think positive. But nowadays, i don't know why i turn myself be so useless and hopeless. It is because of homesickness? Too stress? Too boring?

All my friend said i m insane. Yes, indeed. I am really insane, but do any of them know i m sad inside? What they know, only the opposite side of me. I m downcast and sad inside but no one know. Everyone thought i was crazy~~ i m really hopeless...

AH!!!! whats wrong with you? Can you be more motivated? I m lonely~~~ i want my family!
Hey~don't care about me! Perhaps after few days i will turn to normal again~~~I M SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!

God~can you show and lead me to the correct and happy way? I m lost in the middle of the street~~Can GOD lead me home?

Can i stop talking? I m boring!!! I love EMO!!!!!!!!!! i am totally crazy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

난 정말 미쳤어! 어떻게? 도와주세요!!! 부탁합니다!
난 나의 가족 정말 그리워!!

3 条评论:

  1. Be strong... if really miss home, call them, their voice will accompany you~ God will always be your side.. think out why u emo, and solve the problem~ Wish you stay happy~ :D

    回复删除
  2. Don't bottle up everything to yourself, you should consult a really close friend there and spit out everything, find solutions to your problem. If really homesick, why don't skype? Don't be another me okay? You know if a bottle of coca cola is shaken for too long, what will happen if the cap is open? it will explode right? so yeah, consult someone else. family or friends. and finally don't 4get to pray kay? you have my prayer. God bless you in studies.

    回复删除
  3. Thanks so much for u guy's console~I feel better now. Thank you very much! I will stay strong and be the CHEERFUL & OPTIMISTIC MARILYN! Don't worry~HWAITING!!! God Bless for all you guys too ^^

    回复删除