2009年8月21日星期五

A Happy Day~

Well, this morning i woke up as usual, got all things ready den went to school..Hmm~nothing much special la today..I went to koperasi den bought sunthing den duty again..OMG!!Today my class & 3C1 had been called to stand in front of pejabat am.Aiya~so asshamed..No la, joking^^Later go back class lo..

SEJ period~Do Form 2's question for revision lo..

BI period~Do correction for Excel 2 paper 1..WALAU!! The 1st time i scored 37/40...Break my whole 15 years
RECORD! WHOOO...

GEO period~Do a lot of exercises...Refer to references book only..

Recess-Eat lo~DUTY~den back 2 class again lo..

SC period~Discuss d Excel 2 's paper 1..

M3 period~Teacher give back Excel paper lo..GOSH! I only got 67/100...Haiz...=.=

BM period~Aiya..oso discuss Excel paper lo..

Balik rumah lo..But 2day i follow my cousin's car go attend a sister tat was going to leave KK. We went to Pizza Hut to celebrate. 2day got d main character~Eleanor, my cousin, Big Bong, Y. How Fatt, Mr. Chui, C. Wen Bao, Aaron, Pawara, Jamie, Y. Pei Jun, Pn. Lua & me...Next, we went 2 YOYO.

Oh No!!! I had made a wrong order!!! I had 2 eat A BIG BOWL OF RED BEANS ICE & PUDDING..HELP ME!!!
Later, we went back 2 our own place 2 w8 car coming. We all went inside BURGER KING order ONION RING & FRENCH FRIES..Eat Again~! Haha..

Aaron went up 2 CYBER..We folo at d back..We saw W. Kah Seng & Roger inside d CYBER too...I went 2 talk with them..Haha~they said they r searching for information actualli they dun~ -_-lll.

K la..until here i'll tell u my story..Well~bye.

没有评论:

发表评论