2009年8月12日星期三

A excited DAY???

Once again to say hi! This morning i woke up at 5.25 am den get ready to school..
waiting...OMG!!! i forgot to do my geography, how??Haiz...main tipu la ni..Hehe..^^
Duh..nex lesson is moral, i wanna to fall asleep lurh.. No la..Joking.. The teacher
keep on bla bla bla n i juz keep on listening to his bla bla bla...=.=
Haha..during teacher was teaching i run to my fren place, my fren say tat i m very brave...Y??
Hehe^^Coz i cannot see clearly d question la..Don't worry, i won't do sumthing bad to break my kelakuan in class..

Recess time! As usual lo-DUTY! Later, kumpul to check penampilan n tick kehadiran..
Science period-Aiya...i got many careless question o. AIKSSSS!!!~
BC period-do some "unusual" question..WEIRD!!!
Maths-I got bac my test paper n i get 83%...YEAH!!! But....i oso got make many careless mistake...T_T

Go home lo...but i went to d 2 dolar shop again to buy an unique blinkpen. ^^
Aiyooo...after i cum bac, no longer d phone rang..I pick up d phone n it was dad~HAPPY!!
Suddenly he scold me loudly coz i didn listen carefully den ask again..HAIZ!!! Later i play POUPEE!!My favourite website!

GO OUT AGAIN??Yeah..my mum go set her hair for attending dinner at night, me n my little brother go shop around..^^ After cum bac, we play badminton until forgot to watch tv..Hehe..Wow~my shirt got all wet coz my sweat was coming out from my fatty BODY!!

Later go bath~ eat dinner~do some exercise~den LASTLY zzzz...

没有评论:

发表评论